Sunday, September 26, 2010

USA again~~~~


Denver, CO - Yes this time i am assigned to US again and will be base in Denver for few months. Well things in US are quite familiar to me after the previous trip. At least this time i won't have trouble booking my hotel, rental cars and etc....

Let's start with a quick tour of Downtown Denver......








The 16th street in Downtown Denver. It's a walking street where they have many restaurants, pubs, cafes, boutiques and shops. It basically a shopping street i would say...

They have these pianos along the long walking street for anyone who like to show their talent.



My colleague and me...




Boulder, CO - This is like a historic downtown if i am not wrong.... they have lots of restaurants, pubs and shops too. The walking/shopping street were filled with trees around....










Ford Escape~~~I rented this car for this whole business trip. It's a nice and comfortable car though.









No comments: