Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What a day!!!!!

July 8th @ Maadi, Cairo - I felt that i was still in high school time when i experienced they way we go to office and return from office. Every morning, you will see a bunch of chinese people gather on a round-about and wait to get a seat on the company shuttle bus. Then when the shuttle bus reach the office, you see everyone is rushing down the bus and running towards the office to avoid lateness. Yesterday me and my colleague need to chase and run after the shuttle bus as we are 1 minute late.

Today i went to office a bit late, while i was walking towards my office, a local secretary came to me and asked "do you have your passport with you?" i replied "No". She asked me to leave the office immediately and go home. It seems something serious going on and i can see some chinese rushing out from the office. Then i came to know that the immigration department come and raid our office for those expired working visa and those with tourist visa.
I felt that i am an illegal foreign worker more than an expatriate!!! damn!!!

Then since i can't go to the office, i declared an off-day for myself. So i went to cut my hair by searching along the streets. Then i found the one and only male's hair salon nearby. So i gave it a try. (Please view below photo for the result)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SOH HAI LOOKS

Unknown said...

Soh hai Looks

yakuza EC said...

your primary school look??