Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just simply blogging........

Well after a month in Bangladesh, i am immune to their local curry rice and roadside tea house's tea. Sometimes i just go eat some local curry rice rather than eating the oily chinese food in hostel. Most of the time i will go to the roadside tea house for a cup of "tea tarik" like most of the locals to relax and rest. Other than that nothing much to explore in the city. (no chics and no clubs)

Most people ( well at least most of my friends in Malaysia) tought that Bangladesh sounds like a hot dirty country. Indeed they are dirty but Bangladesh has winter too. Now's the beginning of winter season but during the daytime is still warm and sunny. When night comes, it is cold. (at least u need a jacket or double clothing).

OMG!! i missed all my friends and family members so much!!! I can feel that i am getting further away from my circles of friends in Malaysia. Not much of them online nowadays as well. Probably they can rest in peace without my existance.

Tonight, i worked till so late and i decided to take away KFC for my late dinner. The price is higher compare to Malaysia's KFC. (after converted to RM). They only have spicy recipe chicken and those basic burgers. There is no original recipe chicken available.

They gave me a shopping bag size's paper bag for my two pic chickens......

No comments: